JAY JAYS ADVENTURE TIME SEASON 4 DVD GIVEAWAY CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions of Entry). Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
- Entry into this competition is open to residents of Australia or New Zealand aged 13 or over and who are fans of the Jay Jays Facebook page and who submit a valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Any entrant aged under 18 must obtain consent from their parent or guardian before entering this Competition.
- To become a Jay Jays Facebook fan, you must have a Facebook account and profile. Participation in this competition assumes the acceptance of and compliance with Facebook’s full terms (see http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms).
- The competition commences at 8:00pm (AEDT) on Monday 10 November 2014 and concludes at 12:00am (AEDT) on Wednesday 12 November 2014 (Promotional Period).
- Jay Jays will open the competition by posting the competition image on its Facebook feed.
- To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period post in 25 words or less under the competition image, who they would most want to be friends with from the land of ooo.
- There will be 25 winners of this competition. Each winner will win one Adventure Time: The Complete Fourth Season DVD valued at AUD$29.95 each. The total prize value is AUD$748.75.
- The Promoter will judge entries at 658 Church Street, Richmond, Victoria, 3121. This is a game of skill: chance plays no part in determining winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on its merit and the suitability to the Promotion. The 25 best reasons for wanting to be friends with someone from the land of ooo (as judged by the Promoter) will be the winners of the competition.
- The Promoter will notify the winners on or about Thursday 13 November 2014 via Facebook. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Prizes do not cover any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer. Each prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize is the sole responsibility of that winner.
- In addition to other requirements in these Conditions of Entry, entries must:
- not contain anything unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or defamatory;
- not contain nudity, or otherwise inappropriate or indecent content; and
- not bully, intimidate, harass or humiliate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who interferes with or fails to comply with the correct entry process, or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities or the Jay Jays’ Facebook House Rules. The Promoter also reserves the right to remove from the Jay Jays website or Facebook page and in store materials, any entry which in the sole opinion of the Promoter includes content unsuitable for publication.
- Entries not completed or submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or received after the closing date will not be considered. Indecipherable or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- If a winner is aged below 18 years, the prize will be awarded to that person’s parent or guardian on behalf of that winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. In particular, entrants should note that entries are visible to other Facebook users and other fans of the Jay Jays Facebook page. The Promoter is not required to verify the originality of an entrant’s entry submission as against other entrants.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied or taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or the availability of sizes or styles. If any prize element is unavailable or out of stock at the time of redemption, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another of equal or greater value. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Subject to any written directions issued by any regulatory authority, any prize that remains unclaimed 3 months after the closing date will be distributed by way of an unclaimed prize draw at the same place as the original draw on Friday 13 February 2015 at 10.00am (AEDT). This draw will be made up of all entrants who have entered the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents), together with Facebook, excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and/or (f) participation in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition at any time.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of any relevant regulatory authority. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries.
- Entrants warrant and represent that they own all rights (including without limitation copyright) in entries and that entries do not infringe any third party rights. By submitting their entry, entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish their entries on the Jay Jays website and social networking sites, in store and in any other promotional material whatsoever throughout the world. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter in its sole discretion may modify or adapt entries for promotional use online and in store, and may or may not attribute the entries to the entrants.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Notice (see the www.jayjays.com.au privacy notice for full details).
- At the request of the Promoter, each winner agrees (without charge) to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name and image being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials (including the Promoter’s Instagram feed and Facebook page).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Conditions of Entry. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- The Promoter is Jay Jays Trademark Pty Ltd ABN 98 004 981 748 of 658 Church Street, Richmond, Victoria 3121.
Offer available online from 4 March 2014 3pm AEDT. Offer available in store on all merchandise, excluding items marked with a red or orange price ticket and the purchase of gift cards. A valid student photo ID card from Australian or New Zealand secondary schools or tertiary institutions must be presented at the time of purchase. Offer is only available to the student named on the card and is not transferrable. Student cards that are expired, invalid, defaced or altered will not be accepted. Only one student card permitted per transaction. Lay-by not available. Jay Jays reserves the right to vary the terms of this offer of to withdraw or terminate this offer any time without notice.
Postage and Delivery
Goods will be delivered on business days. No deliveries will be made on weekends or public holidays.
A signature is required upon delivery. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements.
We recommend either a work address (please include full business name, receivers name and other relevant details) or PO BOX for prompt delivery.
We deliver by Australia Post. Goods may not be delivered next day due to circumstances (such as adverse weather, strikes etc) beyond the control of Jay Jays or Australia Post.
|Australian Next Business Day/Express Delivery||$11.95||1-3 Business Days*|
|Australian Standard Delivery||$9.95||3-7 Business Days*|
|Australian Islands Standard Delivery||$9.95||5-18 Business Days|
|New Zealand||$15.00||7-10 Business Days|
|International||$25.00||7-20 Business Days|
*Next business day to areas in the Australia Post Network. More Information
*Standard delivery to remote areas may take up to 13 business days
AUSTRALIAN NEXT BUSINESS DAY/EXPRESS DELIVERY
Postage $11.95 AUD
- Next Business Day delivery is available to customers located in Australian CBD, metro and major regional areas (excluding Perth metro and Darwin). Please check the postcodes below to see if you live in a qualifying area. If you are located outside a Next Business Day area, choosing Express delivery will still result in a faster delivery than Standard delivery.
- For Next Business Day delivery you must place your order by 2pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time)on any business day. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be despatched on the next business day. If your order is placed after 2pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) your order will be delivered on an Express delivery service.
NEXT BUSINESS DAY QUALIFYING POSTCODES:
Can't see your postcode? Your order will still be despatched on an express service.
|Sydney CBD||1000-1299, 2000-2009|
|Sydney Metro||1300–1920, 2010–2249, 2555–2574, 2740–2786, 9999|
|ACT||0200–0250, 2602–2639, 2900–2920|
|New South Wales 1||1921–1999, 2250–2265, 2280–2300, 2302–2310, 2484–2490, 2500–2530|
|New South Wales 4*||2640, 2641, 2708|
|Melbourne CBD||3000–3010, 8000–8399|
|Melbourne Metro||3011–3210, 8400–8899|
|Victoria 1||3211–3220, 3335–3338, 3340*, 3350, 3353–3356, 3427–3429, 3550, 3552–3556, 3629–3632*, 3660–3661, 3750*–3755*, 3757*, 3765–3767, 3782, 3785–3796, 3800–3806, 3810*, 3825, 3840–3844, 3910–3915, 3930–3934, 3975–3977*|
|Victoria 2||3221-3334, 3341-3349, 3351-3352, 3357-3426, 3430-3549, 3551, 3557-3628, 3633-3659, 3662-3688, 3691-3749, 3756, 3758-3764, 3768-3781, 3783, 3797-3799, 3807-3809, 3811-3824, 3826-3839, 3845-3909, 3916-3929, 3935-3974, 3978-3999|
|Brisbane CBD||4000–4004, 9000–9299|
|Brisbane Metro||4005–4209, 9400–9596|
|Queensland 1*||4210–4305, 4350, 4500–4510, 4520, 4550–4601, 4650, 4655, 4670, 9597–9599, 9700–9799, 9880–9919|
|Adelaide CBD||5000–5005, 5800–5879|
|Adelaide Metro||5006–5199, 5880–5999|
|Perth CBD||6000–6005, 6800–6899|
|Tasmania 1||7000–7003, 7250|
|Tasmania 2||7004–7019, 7050–7053, 7055, 7800–7899|
|Tasmania 3||7248, 7249, 7251–7325, 7900–7999|
* Next business day delivery to roadside addresses and offshore islands within these zones is not guaranteed.
AUSTRALIAN STANDARD DELIVERY
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take up to 3-7 business days (excluding remote areas which may take up to 18 business days).
AUSTRALIAN ISLANDS STANDARD DELIVERY
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take 5-18 business days.
Postage $15.00 AUD
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take up to 7-10 business days.
All prices are in Australian dollars. The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur.
Postage $25.00 AUD
Countries we delivery to:
|North America||Europe||Africa||Middle east||Asia & Pacific|
United Arab Emirates
Pending credit card authorisation, verification and availability of stock, delivery will take up to 7-20 business days. On occasion, some shipments may take longer than 20 business days. This will depend on the postal services in your area.
All prices are in Australian dollars. The prices within the online store DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other customs charges you may incur.
PLEASE NOTE: To comply with Australian export regulations we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable 'merchandise'. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a 'gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.
GIFT CARD DELIVERY
|Australian Next Business Day/Express Delivery||$6.95 AUD||1-3 Business Days*|
|Australian Standard Delivery||$3.95 AUD||3-7 Business Days*|
*Next business day to areas in the Australia Post Network. More Information
*Standard delivery to remote areas may take up to 13 business days
We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.). All colours of products are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different via this website due to computer picture resolution and individual monitor settings. Offers are available until stocks sell out.
Please allow an extra business day for delivery during the following Australian public holidays:
- Wednesday 1st January - New Year's Day
- Monday 27th January - Australia Day
- Monday 3rd March - Labour Day (WA only)
- Monday 10th March - Labour Day (VIC only)
- Monday 10th March - Canberra Day (ACT only)
- Friday 18th April - Good Friday
- Saturday 19th April - Easter Saturday
- Monday 21st April - Easter Monday
- Friday 25th April - Anzac Day
- Monday 5th May - May Day (NT only)
- Monday 9th June - Queen's Birthday
- Monday 4th August - Bank Holiday (NSW only)
- Monday 6th October - Labour Day (ACT, NSW, QLD & SA)
- Tuesday 4th November - Melbourne Cup Day (VIC only)
- Thursday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Friday 26th December - Boxing Day
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT:
- To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the details provided. We will refund all monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock
- To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide
How do I return my online order?
In addition to your Statutory Rights, should you change your mind, we will happily exchange or refund providing the following conditions have been met:
- The items with the original receipt are returned within 21 days of purchase.
- Items must be in original condition as purchased, with all labels/tickets attached. Garments must not have been worn.
In Store Refund
You can return your online order at any Jay Jays retail store in Australia (excluding factory outlets) for a refund providing you have the online receipt you receive in your parcel. This option is preferred as you can receive a refund directly and easily, and do not have to pay return postage on the order. We will credit your original method of payment, excluding delivery costs (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights: eg, they are faulty or not as ordered). Alternatively, we can issue you a gift card to use towards your next purchase in store or online.
You can also return your online order by posting it along with the online receipt to our Returns/Exchange address below and indicate the reason for the return. We will credit your original method of payment and currency, excluding delivery costs (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights: eg, they are faulty or not as ordered), or we can issue you a gift card to use towards your next purchase in-store or online. Please indicate your preference.
New Zealand Customers
Unfortunately, items purchased online cannot be returned to Jay Jays New Zealand stores. New Zealand customers can either return items for a refund to any Jay Jays store in Australia (excluding Factory Outlet stores) providing conditions 1 & 2 above have been met or send items by post to our Returns/Exchange address below. Please include your online receipt and indicate the reason for the return.
Please note: all returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by Jay Jays. We recommend you courier your package so you are able to track your parcel. Please do not re-use our courier bag and make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are included. Comments would be appreciated. We cannot accept any prepaid satchels, envelopes, cash or stamps for re-delivery purposes.
How do I exchange my online order?
There are 2 options available.
- You are welcome to exchange or return your order in person at any Jay Jays retail store in Australia (excluding Factory Outlet stores), provided you have the original receipt and method of payment used for the purchase.
- To exchange your order through the online store please follow the same instructions as above indicating your requirements. Space to record your credit card details for re-delivery is provided on the bottom of your online receipt. Please note that exchanges are subject to availability of goods, therefore please list alternative item/s in case we have sold out of your first choice. Standard delivery charges apply, unless goods are exchanged in accordance with your statutory rights: eg, they are faulty or not as ordered.
Jay Jays Online Returns
PO BOX 585
VIC AUSTRALIA 3025
Please Note: Please do not re-use our courier bag. Make sure your name, address, phone number and instructions are included. Comments would be appreciated. We cannot accept any prepaid satchels, envelopes, cash or stamps for re-delivery purpose.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ONLINE ORDER?
Once your order has been despatched from our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email that will contain a tracking number.
Simply visit the Australia Post tracking website, enter in your tracking number and you’ll be able to track the progress of your Jay Jays parcel.
You can also find your tracking number in your Jay Jays account. Simply log into your account and click MY ORDERS. This has all your Jay Jays order history stored for your reference.