Which credit cards can I use to purchase online?
- American Express
- Paypal - To use this option you must have an existing account with Paypal. Click here for more information on Paypal
- Paypal Express- You also need an existing account with Paypal to use this option. This is a quicker checkout option.
- V.me by Visa - To use this option you must have an account with V.me by Visa. Click here to sign up.
- Jay Jays Gift Card
You may split payments between a GIFT CARD and either a Credit Card or PayPal. If you choose to split a payment, you must enter in your gift card information first.
You can select up to 3 payment methods. You may use either Paypal or a credit card, but not both in the same transaction. If you wish, you can alter a payment method at any time by editing the options.
Are the prices online the same in store?
We endeavour to keep our prices consistent throughout our stores and online. Occasionally, our pricing may be slightly different due to special promotions or mark downs that are only available when purchasing online. These promotions will only apply to online orders unless otherwise stated.
- All prices in the online store include GST. GST is payable on all goods delivered after 30th June 2000. Delivery fee does not incur GST charges
- All prices are in Australian dollars. For further information regarding overseas orders, please refer to Delivery & Returns.
- We will bill your credit cards in Australian dollars and your card company will convert the charges for you.
How can I view the order total in a currency other than AUD?
We have a currency converter within the Shopping bag. Here you can preview your subtotal in the currency of your choice.